MANAGE YOUR PROJECTS MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH THE RIGHT TIMELINES, BUDGETS, AND RESOURCES. • Reduce inefficiencies and training time with automated scheduling tools
• Manage resources effectively to build project teams
• Make informed decisions with built-in reports
KEEP YOUR PROJECTS ORGANIZED AND ON TRACK.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Professional.
Use tools you know like Gantt charts to create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Enable decisionmakers to track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview provide insights to stakeholders to achieve better results.
Task path highlighting in Gantt charts gives you visibility to the relationships between tasks.
Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work for payroll, invoicing, and more.
Hover over team members’ names in a project plan to see online presence and start chats or calls through Microsoft Teams for Business (licensed separately).
• Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
• Sync with Project Online and Project Server
• Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work
• Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
• Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
• Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
• Licensed for 1 PC
• Supports Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) and is compatible with Office LTSC and Office 2021